Must be 21 years old or older to shop or order from our website.
• Must be 21 years of age or older to order alcohol and a signature by someone 21 years of age or older is required upon delivery.
• All orders are shipped within 2 to 5 business days
• We Do Not ship to PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses
• The customer is fully responsible for the shipment of alcohol and must abide by his/her local and state laws
• Our main warehouse is located in San Marcos, California
• We do not ship outside of the United States
• Rates vary depending on distance, weight, shipping option, and handling
Carriers make 3 attempts to fulfill a shipment with an adult signature. After three attempts the package is returned to our warehouse and the customer is liable for any new shipping charges. In the case that the package is returned to the warehouse, the customer is responsible for a $15 fee in order to cover the UPS returned package fee. The customer is responsible for tracking the order. If an order is damaged, returned, lost, or refused, it is the customer's responsibility to inform Wine & Liquor Deliver.
In the case that an order is returned to our warehouse due to order refusal, order cancellation, or due to lack of accepting an order in any way. Including if UPS makes three attempts on delivery, and no one is available to accept the package. In these cases the customer is liable for all shipping charges. The shipping charges in these cases are not refundable, and the customer is liable for any new shipping charges.
Once a package has been shipped the customer is liable for all shipping charges even in the event of an order cancellation, order decline, or a failure to receive the package.
UPS offers Ground, Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, and 3 Day Select. All deliveries containing alcohol require an adult signature (21 years of age or older). We recommend shipping to a business address if possible, to avoid missed deliveries.
UPS currently ships alcohol to all States.
(If a shipment is placed to an address outside of these states, we reserve the right to cancel and refund the order)
*Customer accepts full liability of an order that is placed outside of California. It is the customers responsibility to research and know their local state laws.